Why Choose Back-to-Nature for your small pets.
- Higher Paper Density (weight/volume ratio) – when you see a recycled paper product that is cheaper than most others, usually it means there is less paper used in the product. Paper density (weight/volume ratio) will be lower.
- With lesser paper used, the lesser amount of odour & liquid the paper material can absorb. That means you may need more of the product to get the similar effectiveness in odour/liquid absorption. You may end up spending more using other brands of recycled paper bedding.
- More uniformly-shaped pellets can be found in Breeder Celect/Back-to-Nature. The advanced technology in the production used allows compact, high paper density pellets to be made. This means virtually no dust, less wastage and you get MORE PRODUCT in a bag.
- No binders used. If there is a glossy coating on each pellet from other brands you use, it means the product uses binder to hold the pellet. When such pellets get wet, it will disintegrate. The pellets will not hold their shape and the whole litter bedding will look messy and dirty. Also, the binder may be chemical-based.
- Ask the supplier who sells their brands:- are the recycled paper used in their product using solvent-free print ink? Breeder Celect /Back-2-Nature use solvent-free print ink which is GREENER, and does not emit Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC). VOCs are likely to be carcinogenic, and family members are at a higher risk of developing asthma or allergies.
- Breeder Celect / Back-2-Nature are chemical & additive-free, and reduce up to 40% transport emission to deliver to you compared to traditional cat sand litter which is much heavier to deliver. We are more Earth-Friendly.
- Our uniquely formulated Back-2-Nature small animal bedding and litter pellets are made from >99% recycled paper with no additives or chemicals.
Features of Using Back 2 Nature
- Natural odour control
- No additives or chemicals
- Highly absorbent – superior performance
- Economical – long lasting
- Lightweight – easy to handle
- Virtually dust-free – reduces tracking & will not mark floors
- Handles on packs make them easier to lift, carry and use
- Easy pour spout makes them easier to pour and gives more control.