EVENING PRIMROSE, MARULA, KARANJA, NEEM AND MANUKA HONEY
Naturally effective, luxurious plant-based blend rich in vitamins, antioxidants and New Zealand botanicals.
RELIEF. PROTECT. HEAL.
100% Natural medicinal elixirs with amazing restorative healing powers from New Zealand nature. Formulated to speciﬁcally help replenish, repair, heal, protect and soothe dull, dry, itchy, damaged, irritated, allergy-prone or atopic dermal conditions while restoring healthy, natural lustre to the coat. Packed-full of impressive botanicals and explicitly designed around the amazing, restorative healing powers from
New Zealand nature.
A pure, clean, mild and gentle blend, yet powerfully effective. Expertly crafted with the brilliance of Evening Primrose it reduces inﬂammation, atopic and allergic
conditions and famous Marula Oil treats, heals and prevents a variety of skin disorders. Combining with superb Hemp, a nutritional powerhouse, it nourishes, hydrates and strengthens the skin to resist infection and reduce skin issues.
Harnessing the proven power of New Zealand’s ‘liquid gold,’ Manuka Honey with
New Zealand native botanicals Kawakawa and Poroporo to heal, repair, protect and renew dogs’ skin. With Manuka Water and moisturising Pohutukakawa to promote cell regeneration for a healthy, shiny coat. Infused with Neem and Karanja oil as a natural ﬂea and insect control. With added vitamin C for antihistamine beneﬁts and Rosehip for lustre and shine.
- Unique elixir packed-full of impressive botanicals.
- Restorative healing powers from New Zealand nature.
- Pure, clean, mild and gentle blend, yet powerfully effective.
- Cools, soothes and calms the dermis.
- Reduces inﬂammation, atopic and allergic conditions.
- Assists in healing and preventing a variety of skin disorders.
- Nourishes, hydrates and strengthens the skin to resist infection
and reduce skin issues.
- Deeply moisturising to promote cell regeneration for a healthy, shiny coat
• Stimulates the follicles enabling the coat to grow stronger and
encourages new hair growth, ideal for senior dogs.
- Antioxidant packed
- Antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-fungal odour eliminating
- Alleviates dry coat and skin, ﬂaky skin and dandruff
- Natural ﬂea and insect control
- Added vitamin C for antihistamine beneﬁts
- Gentle formula for more frequent washing
- 2-in-1 it keeps washing time to a minimum
- Built-in conditioner helps improve the coat’s overall health and condition
- Lustre and shine
- 100% natural
- CAT friendly product
- Evening Primrose Oil, Karanja Oil, Marula Oil, Neem Oil, New Zealand Manuka Honey, Harakeke Extract, Kiwi Fruit Extract,
Kawakawa Extract, Pohutukawa Extracts, Hydrolyzed Silk, Hemp Seed Oil, Poroporo Extract, Chamomile Extract, Balm Mint Extract,
Rosehip Oil, Kakadu Oil, Calendula Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, Soybean Oil, Manuka Water, Sunflower Seed Oil
What we leave out is every bit as important as what we put in and that is what makes us special. smith&burton products are free of
Parabens, Cocamide DEA, SLS/SLES/SLES, Phthalates, Phosphates, PEGs, PPGs, EDTA, DPEG, Silicone, Petro-Chemicals, Artificial Colours, Mineral Oils, Synthetic Fragrances or Dyes
Our PUPPY RANGE is suitable for all Puppy Coats and Breeds
Country of origin
- 100% New Zealand.
- Crafted & manufactured in New Zealand, using Botanicals.
- Created in New Zealand, Developed in the South of France
SMITH & BURTON is grounded in Nature, supported through science, driven by innovation and inspired by the love of dogs.
The luxurious Scent No.2 is a delicious scent of sweet, mossy and green-floral top notes delightfully stimulating the olfactory senses and dries down to perfect accords of Patchouli, Candyfloss Impression, Musk and Tonka Bean Absolute. It creates a creamy, warm and unique harmony you'll want to snuggle up to. This indulgent, delicate-sweet scent will leave your dog with a nourishing and sumptuous feeling.
Perfectly balanced and carefully crafted for the sensitivity of a dog’s sense of smell – fragrant but not overwhelming, leaving a beautiful aroma appropriate for dogs. Certified 100% Natural fragrance.
Created in New Zealand, developed in the South of France.
HOW OFTEN CAN I USE SMITH&BURTON PRODUCTS? Smith & Burton products use plant-based, naturally derived ingredients and contain no harsh chemicals so are gentle enough to use as often as you wish
The black premium PET bottle packaging is also chosen to intentionally protect the natural ingredients, which are sensitive and vulnerable to light.
Our packaging helps with preserving the formulation and keeps the contents in a UV protected, safe and stable environment.
The packaging is designed to minimise waste and is 100 percent recyclable.
All our PET bottles are BPA Free