HEMP AND MANUKA HONEY
An amazing multi-tasking wonder balm for paws, nose, elbows, hot spots, abrasions and more.
100% Natural it aids in the repair of cuts, cracks, dry, rough elbows, calluses and areas of skin irritation like hot spots and rashes. It protects paws and noses by creating a barrier from the elements and everyday terrain and promotes healing from existing damage. It helps prevent infection and heals scars post-injury and surgery.
Harnessing the proven power of New Zealand’s ‘liquid gold,’ Manuka Honey with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties to heal, repair, protect and renew dogs’ skin. With Manuka oil providing powerful anti-histaminic properties. Combining with the nutritional powerhouse Hemp to hydrate and protect the skin from inflammation.
Jojoba with vitamins A and E smooth and strengthen the epidermis, while Coconut provides an immune booster to help fight off infection. Enriched with Shea Butter and Linseed to soften, nourish and condition the skin. With added vitamin E to promote good skin health.
A truly remarkable, powerful blend expertly crafted to heal, protect and soothe, everything. A multi-tasking wonder balm. Lick safe. Perfect for humans too!
- Aids in the repair of cracked and dry skin, calluses and skin irritations
- Prevents infection and heals scars
- Protects paws, noses and elbows
- Protects the skin from inflammation
- Promotes healing and renews skin.
- Deeply hydrates and moisturises dry skin
- Anti-inflammatory, anitfungal and antibacterial
- Powerful anti-histaminic properties
- Immune boosting properties to help fight off infection
- Softens, nourishes and conditions the skin
- Vitamin A and E foo soothe and strengthen the epidermis
- 100% natural
- Lick Safe
- Only the raw ingredients of this product make up the naturally occurring aroma
- New Zealand Manuka Honey, Hemp Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Linseed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Cocoa Seed Butter, Lavender Oil, Manuka Oil.
What we leave out is every bit as important as what we put in and that is what makes us special. smith&burton products are free of
Parabens, Cocamide DEA, SLS/SLES/SLES, Phthalates, Phosphates, PEGs, PPGs, EDTA, DPEG, Silicone, Petro-Chemicals, Artificial Colours, Mineral Oils, Synthetic Fragrances or Dyes
Any dog of all breeds and age, including puppies.
Country of origin:
- 100% New Zealand.
- Crafted & manufactured in New Zealand, using Botanicals.
- Created in New Zealand, Developed in the South of France
SMITH & BURTON is grounded in Nature, supported through science, driven by innovation and inspired by the love of dogs.
HOW OFTEN CAN I USE SMITH&BURTON PRODUCTS? Smith & Burton products use plant-based, naturally derived ingredients and contain no harsh chemicals so are gentle enough to use as often as you wish
Apply generously to affected areas. Massage until absorbed. Repeat as necessary. Lick Safe.