Natural corn Litter
The only litter made of 100 percent natural whole-kernel corn is the best cat litter clumping formula bag in the world. It limits odors, clumps quickly and scoops easily as the only litter made of whole-kernel corn. For households with one or two cats, this formula is perfect.
Say goodbye to the mediocre pellets of clay and hello to the finest cat litter in the nation. Instantly, this strong litter traps the smells left behind by your feline pal, creating compact, easy-to-scoop clumps on contact. That means you can save your home from that foul smell of ammonia and it's a breeze to clean up!
A natural, compressed corn formula is completely free of silica dust, so you and your family can breathe easy. This 99% dust-free litter won't disturb your pouring with a dusty cloud!
Plus, this formula is environmentally friendly—totally flushable, and safe for both septic and sewer systems. Feel good about what's in your litter box with this pet, people and planet friendly litter.
Get the clumping litter with outstanding odor control and a tight clumping ability. Smell less, clean less and buy less with the original choice for 2X longer-lasting performance than the leading US litter brand.
- Quick clumping
- 100 percent natural
- Outstanding odor control and tight clumping ability
- Long lasting
- Ideal for homes with two or more cats
- Cat's will scratch and cover our quick clumping cat litter for maximum odor control
- While minimizing dust and tracking around your home
- All cats of size, breed and age
Eco friendly – Unlike clay litter, World’s Best Cat Litter™ uses a patented process to compress corn into super-absorbent granules that TRAP ODOR DEEP INSIDE and FORM TIGHT CLUMPS ON CONTACT – so you can do more with less litter.
World's Best Cat Litter
Traditional cat litter has a relatively large negative impact on the environment as well as the health of cats and humans due to the processes and substances. Opting for a safe, natural and biodegradable litter not only creates a healthy space for all but also a step to an eco-friendly environment.
For more than 1 cat, it is advisable to discard used litter more frequently. For hygiene purposes, it is best to wash your hands immediately after cleaning/emptying the tray.
How to use
- Step One: Fill your litter pan with a minimum depth of 5cm (2 inches) of Litter
- Step Two: The potion used by pets, absorb urine and clumps instantly, trapping odour as well
- Step Three: Remove the clumped potion and replenish with the same amount
- Step Four: Flushed down clumped potion into water closet or used as fertilize
We offer Self collection, Same day delivery and Standard Deliver.
All orders over $35 are free 2-3 day delivery.
Under $35 is $4 delivery charge