Natural corn Litter
A natural, dust-free cat litter with the same outstanding odor control, quick clumping and easy scooping cleanup of the Multiple Cat Unscented Formula, only with a natural scented lavender oil blend for a calming floral fragrance. Get 2X longer lasting† performance in a scented litter with no synthetic chemicals or perfumes.
This 99% dust-free litter won't disturb your pouring with a dusty cloud! Plus, this formula is environmentally friendly—totally flushable, and safe for both septic and sewer systems. Feel good about what's in your litter box with this pet, people and planet friendly litter.
This super-clumping litter is perfect for multiple cat homes and pet parents who prefer a fragrant litter made with 100 percent all-natural scented lavender oil
- Quick clumping
- 100 percent natural
- Outstanding odor control and tight clumping ability
- Long lasting
- Ideal for homes with two or more cats
- Cat's will scratch and cover our quick clumping cat litter for maximum odor control
- While minimizing dust and tracking around your home
- Natural compressed corn formula is free of silica dust, so you and your pet can breathe easy with a 99% dust-free litter
- Environmentally friendly: flushable formula is safe for septic and sewer systems, making clean up a breeze
3 Pack Sizes Available
All cats of size, breed and age
Eco friendly – Unlike clay litter, World’s Best Cat Litter™ uses a patented process to compress corn into super-absorbent granules that TRAP ODOR DEEP INSIDE and FORM TIGHT CLUMPS ON CONTACT – so you can do more with less litter.
Renewable whole corn
World's Best Cat Litter
Traditional cat litter has a relatively large negative impact on the environment as well as the health of cats and humans due to the processes and substances. Opting for a safe, natural and biodegradable litter not only creates a healthy space for all but also a step to an eco-friendly environment.
For more than 1 cat, it is advisable to discard used litter more frequently. For hygiene purposes, it is best to wash your hands immediately after cleaning/emptying the tray.
How to use
- Step One: Fill your litter pan with a minimum depth of 5cm (2 inches) of Litter
- Step Two: The potion used by pets, absorb urine and clumps instantly, trapping odour as well
- Step Three: Remove the clumped potion and replenish with the same amount
- Step Four: Flushed down clumped potion into water closet or used as fertilize.
We offer Self collection, Same day delivery and Standard Deliver.
All orders over $35 are free 2-3 day delivery.
Under $35 is $4 delivery charge